A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Pinkhasov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Pinkhasov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Pinkhasov, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinkhasov graduated from Tadzhiktajik Medical Inst, Dusbane, Tajikistan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pinkhasov has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron M Pinkhasov MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aaron M. Pinkhasov practice?
- Dr. Aaron Pinkhasov has 8 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Pinkhasov practices Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Westbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Westbury Internists and Westbury Psychiatrists.