A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Pinkhasov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Pinkhasov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinkhasov
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pinkhasov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Pinkhasov, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinkhasov graduated from Tadzhiktajik Medical Inst, Dusbane, Tajikistan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pinkhasov has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron M Pinkhasov MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aaron M. Pinkhasov practice?
- Dr. Aaron Pinkhasov has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Pinkhasov practices Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Psychiatrists.