A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Proweller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Proweller
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Proweller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Proweller, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Proweller graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Proweller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Proweller MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aaron Proweller practice?
- Dr. Aaron Proweller has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Proweller practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.