A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Proweller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Proweller
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Proweller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Proweller, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Proweller graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Proweller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Proweller MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aaron Proweller practice?
- Dr. Aaron Proweller has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Proweller practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.