A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Prussin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Prussin, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Prussin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Prussin graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Prussin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron J Prussin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron J. Prussin practice?
- Dr. Aaron Prussin has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Prussin practices Otolaryngology near Christiansburg, VA.
See Christiansburg Otolaryngologists.