Dr. Aaron Prussin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Prussin?

Seasonal Allergies

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Prussin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 10th, 2015

There is no better physician. He is honest and caring.

May 23rd, 2012

Disappointed

I've had ear problems for most of my life and finally decided to see someone about it. At my appointment, I explained my problem to Dr. Prussin who then ran some tests. After the tests, he sat with me in some closet of a room (the treatment room we'd been in had been filled) and explained to me that tests were normal. He basically said that my assumptions as to what was causing my problems were wrong and spoke down to me. I asked him what he believed was causing my ailment and he alluded to me making everything up. Granted he didn't have my medical history before him, I can assure you that this isn't the case. His bedside manner is atrocious.

March 19th, 2012

It took too long to schedule an appointment and the waiting room was stuffed. I wanted for 2 hours to be seen and then the doctor talked WAY too fast and dictated my case the entire time i was in there so i felt like he did not even talk to me! I ended up getting a 2nd opinion that made me feel more comfortable about my surgery choice. He might be smart and know his stuff, but I would not go back and I would not recommend him to someone else. His office is like a revolving door.

September 17th, 2011

Dr. Prussin is good at what he does and friendly as well, but be prepared to wait up to 3 hours in his waiting room full of sick children even with a regular appointment. If you have a work-in appointment be prepared to wait even longer.

August 18th, 2011

This was the WORST experience in a doctor's office I have ever had or witnessed and I have been in the healthcare field for 18 yrs. I waited over an hour in the lobby, the front office staff was rude and then when I got back to see Dr. Prussin he spent a TOTAL of TWO minutes (this was a 1st visit for a TWO YR OLD) with us & didn't listen to a word I said about my child, then when my son got his hearing test & ear pressure test (which conflicted with Dr. Prussin's finding) we were "seen" be Dr. Prussin again who spent about 2 more mins telling me (as fast as he could like he was an auctioneer) that my son needed tubes & I could call back to schedule or go ahead & schedule that day...then proceeded to spend 10 mins dictating my son's case! There is something wrong when your doctor spends more time DICTATING your visit than he did in the ACTUAL visit!! Then he thinks I would EVER let him or even TRUST him to put my child to sleep & perform surgery on him? Is he kidding me???? The only nice thing I have to say about his office is the nurse was polite & professional & listened when I spoke to her after our visit about the extremely BAD service & also the gentleman that did the tests was very informative & great! I would not take my DOG to this doctor! I am just appalled!!!!!

February 24th, 2011

Great Doctor

Dr Prussin is a caring doctor.The staff is helpful.Overall very positive experience.

February 22nd, 2011

Amazing Doctor...Horrible Staff

I'm a mom with three kids who have all been patients of Dr. Prussin. He's a great doctor, who I would recommend. However, the office staff are terrible. They refuse to schedule my kids appointments together. (I just love taking my sick leave three times in 2 weeks to go to the same dr.) I can only assume it's to milk insurance, but don't know for sure. Be prepared to wait at least 30+ minutes in the waiting room and possibly another 20 in exam. Although, I've waited over an hour before. If you can stand the staff, he's worth it.

October 7th, 2010

Insurance related

I am dissapointed that he does not take tricare prime. The reason, they pay less than medicare. I guess he does not support the military. I hear he is a good doctor. Sure wish I could have taken my son there with a broken nose. I cannot help what insurance the military provides my family with. We make lots of sacrafices including money and I guess some are not willing to.

April 6th, 2009

Dr. Prussin is an excellent. He really got things moving for me and I would recommend him to all my family and friends. He really knows his stuff. I would go back to him in a heartbeat.

December 6th, 2016