A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Allen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Allen, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Allen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Russell Allen MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aaron R. Allen practice?
- Dr. Aaron Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Allen practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ontario, CA.
See Anaheim Neurologists, Anaheim Psychiatrists, and Anaheim Pain Management Doctors.