A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Allen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Allen, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Allen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Russell Allen MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aaron R. Allen practice?
- Dr. Aaron Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Allen practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ontario, CA.
See Anaheim Neurologists, Anaheim Psychiatrists, and Anaheim Pain Management Doctors.