A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Allen, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Allen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aaron R. Allen practice?
Dr. Aaron Allen practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Pain Medicine near Perris, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Temecula, CA.
See Perris Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Aron Allen, Dr. Arron Allen