A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Allen, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Allen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aaron R. Allen practice?
Dr. Aaron Allen practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Perris, CA and La Mirada, CA.
See Anaheim Neurologists, Anaheim Psychiatrists, and Anaheim Pain Management Doctors.