A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Harrison is Excellent. Dr. Harrison has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Harrison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Acid Reflux Disease Gastroesophageal Reflux GERD, Crohn's Disease, and Peptic Acid Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harrison has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Suffern
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harrison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aaron R. Harrison practice?
Dr. Aaron Harrison practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Melville, NY.
See Bay Shore Internists and Bay Shore Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Arron Harrison, Dr. Aron Harrison