A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Harrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Harrison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harrison has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harrison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans