A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Harrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Harrison, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harrison has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Richard Harrison MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron R. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Aaron Harrison has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Harrison practices Gastroenterology near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Schenectady, NY and Islandia, NY.
See Bay Shore Gastroenterologists.