A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Rollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Rollins, Cosmetic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rollins graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Jason Rollins MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aaron J. Rollins practice?
- Dr. Aaron Rollins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Rollins practices Plastic Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Beverly Hills Surgeons.