Aaron J Rollins MD Patient Reviews

September 19th, 2016
Incredible experience!
I loved everything about this experience and am so glad that I did this! Staff was really sweet and worked with my timeline and my budget. They treated me like I was a friend, rather than a new patient. Consultation was straight forward and Dr. Rollins was very upfront about what would yield the best results for me. Even though it sounded too good to be true, everything Dr. Rollins said was 100% on point. No scars, no pain, saw results immediately. He made sure I was relaxed and made me laugh during the procedure but always professional and advising me and his staff of what he was doing and why. Nurses were so kind and everyone seemed happy to be working for Dr. Rollins ... I felt very lucky to have this incredible experience with him. Would do it all over again without any hesitation and was beyond any expectation I ever had.

December 11th, 2015
Life changing - I am back to pre-wedding measurements
Dr. Rollins has a caring bedside manner. He is a perfectionist and the results are amazing. The team is very person-centered with preferred music playing and recovery. I had no pain and I was up and about that evening for a dinner out. Thank you Dr.Rollins for giving me confidence in myself again!

August 1st, 2014
So Happpy!
What can I say? I’ve been struggling with being self conscious regarding these fat pads on the back of my arms for years. I don’t like wearing sleeveless tops or tanks because of it. I dislike how it makes me feel especially because I’m in reasonably good shape and fairly young. I elected to have laser lipo done on the back of my arms. That’s where Elite Body Sculpture came in. Dr. Rollins was the man to do the job. He worked on me giving me the most beautiful arms I could ask for. I am beyond pleased. He is an amazing artists. He removed those awful fat pads and now I can finally see what my arms truly look like. Its wonderful and I am so happy. I can wear sleeveless tops without being self-conscious anymore. What to expect: 1. Professional and friendly staff that is super attentive to your needs. 2. Doctors that use their art form to help you look and feel beautiful. 3. No pain. That goes to say a lot for me because I’m such a big baby. 4. No down time. I went back to work the next day. 5. No bruising. 6. A major self esteem booster. Yay! Who doesn’t want that? Overall I had a wonderful experience. I never knew looking this good would be so easy. I am definitely coming back to Elite Body Sculpture and highly reccommend Dr. Rollins. :)

July 30th, 2014
Kind caring and Rock Star. I was happy I was able to get in to see him! Worth it! Would have been 5 stars across the board, but tough getting an appointment with a top Bev Hills Doc - worth the wait!!!

July 8th, 2014
Elite Body Sculpture
What a great experience! Dr. Rollins and his staff are exceptional. It took me a long time to finally decide to have these procedures done because of all the reviews from people saying how much regular liposuction hurt after the procedure and the long down time. With Dr. Rollins, just the opposite is the case. I was up and about the next day and the only pain medicine I took was Motrin. I wish I had done this a long time ago. Dr. Rollins and his staff are the best!

July 7th, 2014
Air Sculpt Laser Lipo
From the moment I walked in to his office it was a wonderful experience. Dr. Rollins is so nice and down to earth, he really made me feel comfortable and safe. I was nervous that the procedure would be uncomfortable while your awake, but I never felt a thing. It was more like getting a gentle massage! I can honestly say having this procedure done with Dr. Rollins was a blast. Now my stomach is small and flat and very natural looking. The "up a cup" fat transfer to my breasts was amazing and left me a cup size larger! They are very natural looking and feeling, like I grew them my self. The best part was, I went back to work the next day! I'd strongly recommend this procedure with Dr. Rollins to anyone.

June 13th, 2014
Just 3 weeks post procedure and.....
Dr Rollins is a rockstar. I went in for a procedure on my upper arms as they have been a huge (no pun intended) problem for me since I lost 80lbs a little over 10 years ago. Everything else on me shrunk, & this was just an area that no matter what I did wouldn't give. After years of extensive research on what to do and not wanting invasive surgery, I stumbled across Elite Body Sculpture on google. I live in NJ and initial contact was with Karen Markovitz, Director of Patient Care via email. We exchanged photos and determined I was a candidate for the procedure. From the get go, she was responsive, knowledgeable & understanding & set all my fears at ease. I then made the decision to fly out to Beverly Hills for the face to face consult & procedure. It wasn't until day of surgery that I actually met Dr. Rollins...a little nervous and unsure of what to expect pre, during and post procedure, he put every concern I had to rest. His bedside manor was awesome. He was honest & made me feel comfortable from the minute he walked in the room. My biggest concern was what I might feel during as you are awake for the procedure. I have to tell you, there was zero pain....I didn't feel a thing! We actually laughed a lot and carried on good conversation throughout. Regarding the results....I'm now just over 3 weeks out, and I can't even begin to express how happy I am! I never thought, I'd see a difference like I see already. I have a closet full of shirts that never fit my arms and now go on effortlessly, my muscle tone is defined and visible where before it was hidden under fat. Honestly speaking, there is at least an inch & a half off of each arm so far. I sent over some pics to the Dr, and he assures me it will be even better over the next few weeks! I just can't wait to see what's to come! The holes (which were minor to begin with) are virtually gone, bruising, swelling, & soreness as well. This is the best decision I've ever made regarding my body. Pricing is extremely fair, and for those who are worried about the financial burden, I could tell you now, had I known just how good the results would be, I'd have paid double. He is an amazing Dr. & completely changed me for the better :). This lifelong burden of worrying & being insecure & literally making myself sick over having to expose my arms from the months of May-Sept is completely gone. You just can't put a price on the relief & how happy & free that makes a person feel! I am grateful everyday for this change in my life & would recommend this to anyone!

May 11th, 2014
dr. Rollins was amazing. probably the most compassionate and caring I've met in awhile.... he takes time to explain everything so well!

November 26th, 2013
Love Elite Body Sculpture!
I recently got Airbrush Laser Lipo on my entire abdomen and outer thighs by Dr. Rollins and I couldn't have had a better experience. The staff are so friendly and accommodating and Dr. Rollins is great too! The experience was completely painless and actually quite fun! It's only been a week and I've already seen dramatic results, I can't wait to heal completely! Thank you Elite Body Sculpture!

August 13th, 2013
Amazing!
I tend to be extremely skeptical probably from all my years as a journalist. So before I decided to have liposuction, I spent a full two months researching. Also I have a young child and was worried if something went wrong, it would be horribly selfish that mommy died while having fat removed! When I discovered Elite Body Sculpture and Dr. Rollins' airbrush lipo technique I read everything I could about it and Dr. Rollins. What I really liked is that liposuction and body sculpting is all they do. I didn't want to go to a plastic surgeon who does a little bit of everything. I wanted someone who specializes in this procedure and has done thousands of cases and that person is Dr. Rollins. The day of the procedure I was a nervous wreck until Dr. Rollins walked out into the lobby to greet me. I was instantly put at ease. He doesn't have the air or pretense so many surgeons have. He is warm and reassuring. He called that evening to check on me himself which is something few doctors will do. I had abdominal upper and lower, waist and bra fat removed. It's been five weeks and the result is looking great. There was very little discomfort and virtually no downtime. I eat healthy and work out but these problem areas were just not going away. I actually lost a little weight before the procedure and have lost a total of 11 pounds which makes working out better and a lot more enjoyable not carrying the extra weight and the belly fat. I plan to go back and have my inner thighs done at some point. I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Rollins and his staff. I also highly recommend the blue plate special when it comes to the drugs and the lipo mix for the music :)

June 14th, 2012
First of all, Dr. Rollins is highly skilled and really talented. I mean, thats the most important thing. Hes extremely professional and knowledgeable. He really cared about making sure that I had realistic expectations about the liposuction, and they far exceeded that. He kind of under promised and over delivered, which for me as a businessperson is always the best play. But I got to know him in the O.R. so I felt there was a personal connection there, too. Overall, hes a good guy. Im a pretty good judge of character, and this guy is rock solid.

June 4th, 2012
Big Improvment!
I have already seen a big improvement and my clothes fit much more comfortably since my lipo procedure last month. I feel like Dr. Rollins is very professional and confident. You can tell he really knows what he is talking about and it makes you feel almost like youre at home when hes working on you. It was definitely a good experience and I wouldnt think twice about going back to him if I need anything in the future