Aaron J Rollins, MD

436 N Bedford Dr
Ste 304
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
424-354-9919
Locations and availability (2)

by Arthur Stearns on Jul 30th, 2014

Kind caring and Rock Star. I was happy I was able to get in to see him! Worth it! Would have been 5 stars across the board, but tough getting an appointment with a top Bev Hills Doc - worth the wait!!!

|  Elite Body Sculpture  |  show details
by Charlotte M on Jul 8th, 2014

What a great experience! Dr. Rollins and his staff are exceptional. It took me a long time to finally decide to have these procedures done because of all the reviews from people saying how much regular liposuction hurt after the procedure and the long down time. With Dr. Rollins, just the opposite is the case. I was up and about the next day and the only pain medicine I took was Motrin. I wish I had done this a long time ago. Dr. Rollins and his staff are the best!

|  Air Sculpt Laser Lipo  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2014

From the moment I walked in to his office it was a wonderful experience. Dr. Rollins is so nice and down to earth, he really made me feel comfortable and safe. I was nervous that the procedure would be uncomfortable while your awake, but I never felt a thing. It was more like getting a gentle massage! I can honestly say having this procedure done with Dr. Rollins was a blast. Now my stomach is small and flat and very natural looking. The "up a cup" fat transfer to my breasts was amazing and left me a cup size larger! They are very natural looking and feeling, like I grew them my self. The best part was, I went back to work the next day! I'd strongly recommend this procedure with Dr. Rollins to anyone.

|  Best experiance  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2014

Love the staff, sometimes you have a little wait, but it's totally worth it. Doctor Rollins gives each patient all the attention they need and deserve. I had a great experience and would use him again and recommend him to anyone of my friends and family. Got a few calls after to see how things were going and if I had any questions. Absolutely love this team! The day of my procedure they took me right in and started preparing. Kept me calm, because I'm afraidy-cat. I would do it all again with this group. My recovery has been exactly as they have said it would be.

|  Just 3 weeks post procedure and.....  |  show details
by KB on Jun 13th, 2014

Dr Rollins is a rockstar. I went in for a procedure on my upper arms as they have been a huge (no pun intended) problem for me since I lost 80lbs a little over 10 years ago. Everything else on me shrunk, & this was just an area that no matter what I did wouldn't give. After years of extensive research on what to do and not wanting invasive surgery, I stumbled across Elite Body Sculpture on google. I live in NJ and initial contact was with Karen Markovitz, Director of Patient Care via email. We exchanged photos and determined I was a candidate for the procedure. From the get go, she was responsive, knowledgeable & understanding & set all my fears at ease. I then made the decision to fly out to Beverly Hills for the face to face consult & procedure. It wasn't until day of surgery that I actually met Dr. Rollins...a little nervous and unsure of what to expect pre, during and post procedure, he put every concern I had to rest. His bedside manor was awesome. He was honest & made me feel comfortable from the minute he walked in the room. My biggest concern was what I might feel during as you are awake for the procedure. I have to tell you, there was zero pain....I didn't feel a thing! We actually laughed a lot and carried on good conversation throughout. Regarding the results....I'm now just over 3 weeks out, and I can't even begin to express how happy I am! I never thought, I'd see a difference like I see already. I have a closet full of shirts that never fit my arms and now go on effortlessly, my muscle tone is defined and visible where before it was hidden under fat. Honestly speaking, there is at least an inch & a half off of each arm so far. I sent over some pics to the Dr, and he assures me it will be even better over the next few weeks! I just can't wait to see what's to come! The holes (which were minor to begin with) are virtually gone, bruising, swelling, & soreness as well. This is the best decision I've ever made regarding my body. Pricing is extremely fair, and for those who are worried about the financial burden, I could tell you now, had I known just how good the results would be, I'd have paid double. He is an amazing Dr. & completely changed me for the better :). This lifelong burden of worrying & being insecure & literally making myself sick over having to expose my arms from the months of May-Sept is completely gone. You just can't put a price on the relief & how happy & free that makes a person feel! I am grateful everyday for this change in my life & would recommend this to anyone!

May 11th, 2014

dr. Rollins was amazing. probably the most compassionate and caring I've met in awhile.... he takes time to explain everything so well!

Feb 12th, 2014

While everyone was friendly, my experience was bad. I was incorrectly diagnosed, which caused me to change my behavior in preparation for surgery, which resulted in me making my condition worse. Thank goodness I didn't have any work done here! After consulting two other plastic surgeons, I was given a correct diagnosis. I was also told that this other surgeon spends a lot of time correcting the work of Elite Body Sculpture. Don't go here. They will try to upsell you procedures you didn't come in for, and will be very good at pointing out all your flaws in an effort to get you to surgically fix them for a lot of money. I'm fairly certain many of the positive reviews out there are written by people or companies that are paid to write good reviews for companies.

|  Love Elite Body Sculpture!  |  show details
by Anni M. on Nov 26th, 2013

I recently got Airbrush Laser Lipo on my entire abdomen and outer thighs by Dr. Rollins and I couldn't have had a better experience. The staff are so friendly and accommodating and Dr. Rollins is great too! The experience was completely painless and actually quite fun! It's only been a week and I've already seen dramatic results, I can't wait to heal completely! Thank you Elite Body Sculpture!

|  Amazing!  |  show details
by DA on Aug 13th, 2013

I tend to be extremely skeptical probably from all my years as a journalist. So before I decided to have liposuction, I spent a full two months researching. Also I have a young child and was worried if something went wrong, it would be horribly selfish that mommy died while having fat removed! When I discovered Elite Body Sculpture and Dr. Rollins' airbrush lipo technique I read everything I could about it and Dr. Rollins. What I really liked is that liposuction and body sculpting is all they do. I didn't want to go to a plastic surgeon who does a little bit of everything. I wanted someone who specializes in this procedure and has done thousands of cases and that person is Dr. Rollins. The day of the procedure I was a nervous wreck until Dr. Rollins walked out into the lobby to greet me. I was instantly put at ease. He doesn't have the air or pretense so many surgeons have. He is warm and reassuring. He called that evening to check on me himself which is something few doctors will do. I had abdominal upper and lower, waist and bra fat removed. It's been five weeks and the result is looking great. There was very little discomfort and virtually no downtime. I eat healthy and work out but these problem areas were just not going away. I actually lost a little weight before the procedure and have lost a total of 11 pounds which makes working out better and a lot more enjoyable not carrying the extra weight and the belly fat. I plan to go back and have my inner thighs done at some point. I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Rollins and his staff. I also highly recommend the blue plate special when it comes to the drugs and the lipo mix for the music :)

Jun 14th, 2012

First of all, Dr. Rollins is highly skilled and really talented. I mean, thats the most important thing. Hes extremely professional and knowledgeable. He really cared about making sure that I had realistic expectations about the liposuction, and they far exceeded that. He kind of under promised and over delivered, which for me as a businessperson is always the best play. But I got to know him in the O.R. so I felt there was a personal connection there, too. Overall, hes a good guy. Im a pretty good judge of character, and this guy is rock solid.

|  Big Improvment!  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2012

I have already seen a big improvement and my clothes fit much more comfortably since my lipo procedure last month. I feel like Dr. Rollins is very professional and confident. You can tell he really knows what he is talking about and it makes you feel almost like youre at home when hes working on you. It was definitely a good experience and I wouldnt think twice about going back to him if I need anything in the future

May 31st, 2012

Dr. Rollins and his staff Kara and Araceli are all amazing. They treat you like family and are fun and caring. My sister and I have had the best experience and would 100% recommend Elite. Dr. Rollins is honest and very down to earth. I did so much research prior and am so glad I chose Elite. If I could give them more than five stars I would. Oh, most important he does an amazing job and we are very happy.

|  wonderful lipo  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2012

I had a wonderful consultation with Dr. Rollins last month and scheduled my liposuction surgery with him shortly after that. The procedure went very smoothly. Dr. Rollins is great at making sure you are aware of what he is doing along the way of each different type of procedure, so I felt really comfortable. Im still a little swollen, but I look natural and symmetrical. I can definitely see a huge difference, especially in my arms. My legs and knees are still a little bit swollen, but I finally went running for the first time this week so its healing and its not hurting anymore. I can tell that it gets better and better each day.I would highly recommend Dr. Rollins based on his expertise. He sees the body and you can tell he is intrigued and that he loves his job, because he wants to make people feel and look their best.