Aaron J Rollins, MD

436 N Bedford Dr
Ste 304
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
424-354-9919
Locations and availability (2)

Feb 12th, 2014

While everyone was friendly, my experience was bad. I was incorrectly diagnosed, which caused me to change my behavior in preparation for surgery, which resulted in me making my condition worse. Thank goodness I didn't have any work done here! After consulting two other plastic surgeons, I was given a correct diagnosis. I was also told that this other surgeon spends a lot of time correcting the work of Elite Body Sculpture. Don't go here. They will try to upsell you procedures you didn't come in for, and will be very good at pointing out all your flaws in an effort to get you to surgically fix them for a lot of money. I'm fairly certain many of the positive reviews out there are written by people or companies that are paid to write good reviews for companies.

|  Love Elite Body Sculpture!  |  show details
by Anni M. on Nov 26th, 2013

I recently got Airbrush Laser Lipo on my entire abdomen and outer thighs by Dr. Rollins and I couldn't have had a better experience. The staff are so friendly and accommodating and Dr. Rollins is great too! The experience was completely painless and actually quite fun! It's only been a week and I've already seen dramatic results, I can't wait to heal completely! Thank you Elite Body Sculpture!

|  Amazing!  |  show details
by DA on Aug 13th, 2013

I tend to be extremely skeptical probably from all my years as a journalist. So before I decided to have liposuction, I spent a full two months researching. Also I have a young child and was worried if something went wrong, it would be horribly selfish that mommy died while having fat removed! When I discovered Elite Body Sculpture and Dr. Rollins' airbrush lipo technique I read everything I could about it and Dr. Rollins. What I really liked is that liposuction and body sculpting is all they do. I didn't want to go to a plastic surgeon who does a little bit of everything. I wanted someone who specializes in this procedure and has done thousands of cases and that person is Dr. Rollins. The day of the procedure I was a nervous wreck until Dr. Rollins walked out into the lobby to greet me. I was instantly put at ease. He doesn't have the air or pretense so many surgeons have. He is warm and reassuring. He called that evening to check on me himself which is something few doctors will do. I had abdominal upper and lower, waist and bra fat removed. It's been five weeks and the result is looking great. There was very little discomfort and virtually no downtime. I eat healthy and work out but these problem areas were just not going away. I actually lost a little weight before the procedure and have lost a total of 11 pounds which makes working out better and a lot more enjoyable not carrying the extra weight and the belly fat. I plan to go back and have my inner thighs done at some point. I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Rollins and his staff. I also highly recommend the blue plate special when it comes to the drugs and the lipo mix for the music :)

Jun 14th, 2012

First of all, Dr. Rollins is highly skilled and really talented. I mean, thats the most important thing. Hes extremely professional and knowledgeable. He really cared about making sure that I had realistic expectations about the liposuction, and they far exceeded that. He kind of under promised and over delivered, which for me as a businessperson is always the best play. But I got to know him in the O.R. so I felt there was a personal connection there, too. Overall, hes a good guy. Im a pretty good judge of character, and this guy is rock solid.

|  Big Improvment!  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2012

I have already seen a big improvement and my clothes fit much more comfortably since my lipo procedure last month. I feel like Dr. Rollins is very professional and confident. You can tell he really knows what he is talking about and it makes you feel almost like youre at home when hes working on you. It was definitely a good experience and I wouldnt think twice about going back to him if I need anything in the future

May 31st, 2012

Dr. Rollins and his staff Kara and Araceli are all amazing. They treat you like family and are fun and caring. My sister and I have had the best experience and would 100% recommend Elite. Dr. Rollins is honest and very down to earth. I did so much research prior and am so glad I chose Elite. If I could give them more than five stars I would. Oh, most important he does an amazing job and we are very happy.

|  wonderful lipo  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2012

I had a wonderful consultation with Dr. Rollins last month and scheduled my liposuction surgery with him shortly after that. The procedure went very smoothly. Dr. Rollins is great at making sure you are aware of what he is doing along the way of each different type of procedure, so I felt really comfortable. Im still a little swollen, but I look natural and symmetrical. I can definitely see a huge difference, especially in my arms. My legs and knees are still a little bit swollen, but I finally went running for the first time this week so its healing and its not hurting anymore. I can tell that it gets better and better each day.I would highly recommend Dr. Rollins based on his expertise. He sees the body and you can tell he is intrigued and that he loves his job, because he wants to make people feel and look their best.