A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Rosenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Rosenberg, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Femoral Fractures
- Heterotopic Ossification
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Instability
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- St. Mary`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron G Rosenberg FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aaron G. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Aaron Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Rosenberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.