A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Rosenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Rosenberg, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Femoral Fractures
- Heterotopic Ossification
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Instability
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- St. Mary`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aaron G. Rosenberg practice?
Dr. Aaron Rosenberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.