Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aaron Roth
Dr. Aaron Roth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White Plains, NY, with other offices in New Rochelle, NY and Mount Holly, NJ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Roth is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital, White Plains Hospital Center and Mt Vernon Hospital. Dr. Roth has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Aaron Roth has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Aaron Roth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White Plains, NY.
Dr. Kenneth Goldman
Dermatology, Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
White Plains, NY 0.01 mi27
Dr. Nebil Aydin
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
White Plains, NY 0.01 mi17
Dr. Vito Marrero
White Plains, NY 0.01 mi42