A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Kaplan, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Kaplan DO is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Aaron Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Aaron Kaplan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Kaplan practices Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians.