Overall Review

4.8

October 29th, 2012
Kind Doc
Dr. Kaplan has a good bedside manner and is very kind and good with kids. The nurses in his office are great too.

July 13th, 2012
Mom of Two
We have been patients of Dr. Kaplan for eight years now and absolutely love him. My son was unexpectedly born early and we had not picked a pediatrician yet. Dr. Kaplan was on call for the hospital nursery that day so we lucked out! All of the nurses in the hospital gushed about him so we went ahead and made an appointment with him the next week. Eight years, two kids and countless illnesses and injuries later, we are still with his practice and love him. He has never made a decision that we felt was inaccurate or unsound. His nurses are all great too!

March 11th, 2012
We loooooove Dr. Kaplan
I can not say enough good things about Dr. Kaplan. Let's just say I never leave his office unhappy. He takes his time and shows genuine care and concern with my kids. I have never been to a doctor more thorough than he. I trust him completely and highly recommend him!

July 1st, 2010
The Best Dr.
I would drive from anywhere in the DFW metroplex to get the best Dr. for my children and Kaplan is definatly the best. I've had other doctors when we lived out of state and no one comes close. He is nice and actually takes the time to talk to my children. He knows his stuff and follows up too. Simply the best all around!!!!

November 13th, 2009
Your search is over
I have been so impressed over the last 2 1/2 years with our family pediatrician Dr. Kaplan. He and his staff pay attention to the smallest details whenever we visit their office. I've never been rushed and I'm the queen of questions (I always have a list). From the visits at the hospital when our son was 1st born to the numerous daycare colds he's picked up over time.....my calls are always returned promptly by he and his staff. You definitely can not find a more caring bunch.