A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Sable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Sable is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sable
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sable Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Sable, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Sable graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sable has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Wayne Sable MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Aaron W. Sable practice?
- Dr. Aaron Sable has 5 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Sable practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Warren Physiatrists.