A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Sable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Sable is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Sable, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Sable graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sable has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sable accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aaron W. Sable practice?
Dr. Aaron Sable practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Warren Physiatrists.