A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Sasaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Sasaki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Sasaki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasaki graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sasaki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Takuji Fumiyuki Sasaki MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aaron T. Sasaki practice?
- Dr. Aaron Sasaki has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Sasaki practices Internal Medicine near Astoria, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR and Dubuque, IA.
See Astoria Internists.