A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Sasaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Sasaki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Sasaki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasaki graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Sasaki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls ME
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Takuji Fumiyuki Sasaki MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aaron T. Sasaki practice?
- Dr. Aaron Sasaki has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Sasaki practices Internal Medicine near Astoria, OR.
See Astoria Internists.