Overall Review

October 20th, 2016
Excellent medical care
I have been seeing Dr. Sasaki for about 10 years now and he has brought me through several serious hospital stays and numerous office calls. I credit him for saving my life and giving accurate, compassionate care. I seriously recommend him. His staff is also cheerful and helpful,

August 6th, 2016
Staff and Policies Nullifies Any Positives
The doctor himself is nice -- if you can get in to see him. His policies and staff ruin his practice. His office refused to schedule me until they'd "approved" me (??) after I'd transferred my records to them. His receptionist has some form of dyslexia, which meant that she gave me the wrong appointment day (which I verified while on the phone with her), and later read me my phone number incorrectly. (Be sure to confirm THREE times when scheduling.) After I'd finally established a relationship, they refused to schedule me for a second annual visit when I lost my insurance. I have a health savings account to pay for doctor visits, but that wasn't acceptable. They not only won't take cash-pay patients, but they'll sever an existing doctor-patient relationship if you try to pay cash, which is unconscionable. Wrote this hoping to save someone else from believing and relying on the positive reviews.

May 15th, 2015
Exceptional Doctor
I have been seeing him for 5 plus years and would recommend him to anyone seeking a Doctor who listens and genuinely cares for his patient

April 29th, 2013
Highly Recommend
Dr. Aaron Sasaki not only listens to what you have to say he is responsive and kind. Dr, Sasaki is well trained and thoughtful in his medical assessments. His whole office is currently adapting to new requirements by the government but they are all doing this with good humor. I feel fortunate that he is my doctor.

October 28th, 2011
My first visit
Went to see Dr sasake for the first time today.He was recommended by my dentist. Had been looking for a new Dr.Was surprised how fast I got in the office staff and Dr Sasake.Easy to talk to . Suggested several tests that that he felt were very important that had never been done. All in all a great experience.