A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Schwaab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Schwaab is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Schwaab, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwaab graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Schwaab has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron T Schwaab MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aaron T. Schwaab practice?
- Dr. Aaron Schwaab has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Schwaab practices Surgery near Crystal Lake, IL.
Additional practice locations include: McHenry, IL and Woodstock, IL.
See Crystal Lake Surgeons.