A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine's Rehabilitation Hospital
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Schwartz DO and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aaron Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Aaron Schwartz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Aaron Schwartz practices Pulmonary Disease near Sunrise, FL.