A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine's Rehabilitation Hospital
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Schwartz DO and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aaron Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Aaron Schwartz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Aaron Schwartz practices Pulmonary Disease near Sunrise, FL.