A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Segal, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Segal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ingrown Nails
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Segal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Philip Segal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aaron P. Segal practice?
- Dr. Aaron Segal has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Segal practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Primary Care Doctors.