inactive

Aaron P Segal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 30th, 2012
Outstanding care for patients
Listens carefully to concernsNever rushes me through the appointmentGenuinely cares about patientsHelps find best medication for best priceTakes my input seriouslyRequests results of specialist visits to add to my chartCareful evaluation of meds each visit so no drug interaction issuesSense of humorStudies to advance specific knowledge for patient benefitMakes referral when he feels a specialist is needed without ego involvementA TERRIFIC DOCTOR AND PERSON

May 17th, 2011
One of the Best
I've been going to the Segal's for over 15 years. Aaron has been one of the best doctors I've ever seen. I always knew he was a great doctor, but recently when I went to a specialist, I realized just how spoiled I have been. Aaron has set the standard high for all the other doctors out there.

November 29th, 2010
Highest recommendation
Dr. Aaron is a dedicated, extremely caring physician. After only one visit several years ago, I knew I had found a doctor who would treat me as an equal, care intensely about my health, recommend specialists of the highest caliber, save me money on prescriptions, and last but not least, make me laugh. His wit helps me relax and I actually enjoy even those appointments that may involve some discomfort. He is now a trusted friend and I hold him in the highest possible esteem. He is one in a million.

February 27th, 2010
GREAT FAMILY OF DOCTORS
If you are looking for a doctor that is caring and will go out of his or her way to offer you the very best medical service, then you HAVE to go to Drs. Segal!!!!

February 19th, 2010
The whole practice is great. They are the first doctors I have actually suggested people go visit.

October 27th, 2009
Outstanding physician
I was fortunate to find Dr. Segal through a reference from a friend. I immediately felt I was in the presence of someone who deeply cared about his patients and after four years, my respect for him has STEADILY grown. He is caring, concerned, focused, informed and sees a person in front of him - not just a patient. I am 65 and he is far and away the best doctor I have had. His sense of humor is the best and I always leave his office with something to chuckle about later. Yup, I am a huge fan.