A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Shapiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Shapiro, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Lee Shapiro MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron L. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Aaron Shapiro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Shapiro practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Broomall, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.