A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Shapiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Shapiro, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shapiro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aaron L. Shapiro practice?
Dr. Aaron Shapiro practices Otolaryngology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Broomall, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Otolaryngologists.