Dr. Aaron Shapiro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Shapiro?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Shapiro?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 18th, 2014

great dr and staff-

September 7th, 2014

Boy, did my eye job come out great!

Best thing I ever did! Dr. Shapiro is a pro. He is patient and caring. The only time I waited a long time to be seen was when he had an emergency. The office staff is delightful.

May 18th, 2014

Had surgery with Dr. Shapiro three months back and my breathing situation is the same, if not slightly worse than before. While very friendly, I did not feel like Dr. Shapiro truly listened to my concerns/problems and was slightly dismissive of my problems post-op. As a side note, the office staff, while also friendly, charged me for a post op visit in the Philly office and when I visited the Bryn Mawr office they said post op visits we're free. In the end, I wish I had not gone through with the surgery.

September 10th, 2013

The Best!

I've been a patient for many years. Dr. Shapiro is simply the best. He is thoughtful and caring and always listens. Great bed side manner and personality. I've had surgery, injections and ENT related procedures done by him and am always happy with the results. I really cannot say enough about him. Also, Marlene, Linda and Erica (office staff) are wonderful ~ kind and always helpful.

April 11th, 2013

Health Care Professional

I have read all of the reviews, however my experience was much different. I arrived to the office 15 minutes earlier than my scheduled new patient appointment. 45 Minutes past my appointment time, I had yet to make it to the exam room. 30 Min of waiting, the doctor casually walks past the exam room and doesn't say a word! The receptionist hadn't said a word to me either! It was not until I walked back to the counter to cancel my appointment that I was told he was behind with Patients. A little communication would have been nice. Who says his time is more valuable than mine?

September 10th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Shapiro for many years. He is a wonderful doctor who spends time with you and explains all procedures. He is very thorough and is an excellent physician. I find him and his staff very professional and courteous. You never have to wait long to see him. I lovethe excellent work that he does--so natural and very beautiful. I recommend Dr. Shapiro without question. He is the best.

June 2nd, 2010

I drive from NJ just to see Dr. Shapiro

Dr. Sharpiro is one of the most amazing doctors I have ever been treated by. He is very gentle and informative. When it was time for my 2 year old to get tubes in his ears and tonsil removed, I went straight to Dr. Shapiro. I didn't even waste my time with CHOP. He was great with my son.

February 14th, 2010

A new woman from the Main Line

I hated my nose. Dr. Shapiro made me look natural and beautiful and was so kind and sincere. What a great experience. I feel like a new person!!! Thanks Dr. Shapiro

June 2nd, 2017