A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Siegel, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Siegel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Siegel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron M Siegel MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aaron M. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Aaron Siegel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Siegel practices Surgery near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lindenhurst, IL and Libertyville, IL.
See Gurnee Surgeons.