A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Siegel, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Siegel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Siegel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron M Siegel MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aaron M. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Aaron Siegel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Siegel practices Surgery near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lindenhurst, IL and Libertyville, IL.
See Gurnee Surgeons.