A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Smyth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Smyth is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smyth graduated from Pikeville College.
Dr. Smyth has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Joshua Smyth DO is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aaron J. Smyth practice?
- Dr. Aaron Smyth has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Smyth practices Internal Medicine near Alcoa, TN.
See Alcoa Internists.