A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Sodickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Sodickson, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Sodickson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Sodickson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron David Sodickson MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron D. Sodickson practice?
- Dr. Aaron Sodickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Sodickson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.