A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Sodickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sodickson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sodickson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Sodickson, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Sodickson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Sodickson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron David Sodickson MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron D. Sodickson practice?
- Dr. Aaron Sodickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Sodickson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.