A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Spingarn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Spingarn, Otolaryngologist (Adult and Pediatric) is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spingarn
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Spingarn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Spingarn, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Spingarn graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Spingarn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Spingarn MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron Spingarn practice?
- Dr. Aaron Spingarn has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Spingarn practices Otolaryngology near Hartsdale, NY.
See Hartsdale Otolaryngologists.