A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Spingarn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Spingarn, Otolaryngologist (Adult and Pediatric) is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Spingarn, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Spingarn graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Spingarn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Spingarn MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron Spingarn practice?
- Dr. Aaron Spingarn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Spingarn practices Otolaryngology near Hartsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and West Harrison, NY.
See Hartsdale Otolaryngologists.