Dr. Aaron Sudbury MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

October 12th, 2016
This dr. Is the most insensitive person I have ever met! he doesn't seem to have an once of compassion or respect for his patients.

August 5th, 2016
Highly Recommend
I am grateful to have Dr. Sudbury as my doctor as he take the time to answer in detail all of my questions. He is an excellent Doctor and I especially like his bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to any of his patients.

July 6th, 2016
Dr. Sudbury is very thorough and takes the time to address any questions or concerns you may have. I found him to be very personable and friendly and I was comfortable asking any questions.

August 29th, 2015
Speechless!!
Only gave a star because I had to. He diagnosed me incorrectly which resulted in unnecessary testing, prescriptions, etc. The doctor I found that diagnosed me correctly was appalled to hear what he put me through.

April 6th, 2015
Dr. Sudbury has the most caring bedside manner of any doctor I've ever been to.

December 11th, 2014
I have gone to Dr. Sudbury for two years after moving to Manatee County in Florida. His staff was courteous and efficient. Dr. Sudbury was very capable and had a great bedside manner. I have had nothing but wellness checkups each year so I do not have an opinion about follow ups after any surgeries, etc. I will continue to keep him as my gynecologist.

February 10th, 2014
Very unprofessional. Misdiagnosis, I consulted another Doctor for second opinion and he was totally off in my diagnosis. Rude staff.

November 19th, 2013
Would not recommend.
Hard to make an appointment. Innacurate diagnosis, wanted to schedule surgery after first visit without evaluating complete medical history or other less invasive diagnosis. Visiited another doctor and confirmed that Dr. Sudbury's diagnosis was not accurate. Happy I change Dr's!! I would not recommend to family members or anyone! Besides it is expensive..!!!

July 22nd, 2013
Worst Ever!
This doc was recommended by a friend. He has a policy to never return phone calls to patients. His nurse doesn't return phone calls either. Neither does his billing department or office manager. He did not contact me to go over blood tests or ultrasound - and he refused to contact my primary care physician as well. If I were a patient, I would be concerned about how aggressive he was with procedures and if they are really necessary. I would never recommend this doctor or office!

September 20th, 2011
I would and have reccommended Dr Sudbury to many of my friends and co-workers.

July 6th, 2011
His prices are very high. He didn't care about what my problem was. I didnt like him at all.

January 22nd, 2010
terrible experience
My appointment was 3pm. I was waiting in the lobby for 1 hour. After 1 hour waiting I found our that my critical test result was not there (the office had 1 week to get my results before my appointment). Finally after few calls the results were faxed around 4:30pm. Right after office received my test results they informed me that Dr. left and I need to reschedule my appointment. How rude? and the doctor? he would not even come and talk to me for entire time I was waiting for him? He left knowing that there is a patient waiting to see him? I am not coming back to see this doctor.