A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Tokayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Tokayer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tokayer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Tokayer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Z Tokayer MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron Z. Tokayer practice?
- Dr. Aaron Tokayer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Tokayer practices Gastroenterology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Gastroenterologists.