Dr. Aaron Trachte Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Trachte?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2016

THE GREATEST VASCULAR SURGEON

THIS DOCTOR IS THE REAL DEAL ! HE THINKS OUTSIDE THE BOX . I HAD A RIGHT FEMORAL ARTERY BLOCKED WHEN HE WAS DOING AN ABDOMINAL AORTIC ANEURYSM REPAIR AND HE FIXED IT SO THAT I NOW HAVE GOOD BLOOD FLOW TO THAT RIGHT LEG WHICH I MAY HAVE LOST IF NOT FOR HIS QUICK THINKING & IMAGINATIVE SOLUTION . HE DOESN'T ' SOFT SOAP ' WHEN TALKING TO YOU. HE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS , SO IF YOU WANT TO BE CODDLED BE PREPARED FOR STRAIGHT FORWARD TALKING. I'M STRAIGHT BUT I LOVE THIS MAN ,

February 21st, 2013

Dr. Trachte saved my life almost 4 years ago. The more time that passes, the more I value what he did for me. My cardiologist was not at all optimistic about my condition, but Dr. Trachte was positive and made me and my family feel more at ease. The surgery was every bit as successful as he said it would be. He didn't sugar coat anything, he simply stated the facts as they were. Immediately following my surgery which took six hours, he spent half an hour with my family explaining where we had been and the road ahead. He also explained the risks that they each had. Then at my three week follow up appointment, he spent nearly an hour with my wife and me, explaining what the surgery had corrected. The whole time he was explaining what he had done, he was using an alcohol pad removing the tape and glue from my incision site. I was really impressed that he was humble enough to take the time to do that. In my opinion, he is a medical genius and this community is lucky to have him.

August 28th, 2012

5 MONTHS AFTER CABG

SO FAR EVERYTHING IS GREAT WHEN I HAD QUESTIONS AFTER SURGURY, I CALLED HIM FROM MY HOUSE. HE CALLED RIGHT BACK.I AM FEELING BETTER ALL THE TIME. SO FAR HE IS A LIFE SAVER . I WILL LET YOU KNOW IN 20 YEARS HOW GOOD HE REALLY IS. I AM 47 NOW.

January 6th, 2011

Dr. Trachte is a very nice person. His bedside manner with the family is kind of unstable though. When he is off his associate is very sneaky. They both try to avoid the families which really makes for an uneasy atmosphere when problems arise.

September 13th, 2017