A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Turkish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Turkish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turkish
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Turkish, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turkish graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Turkish has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Robert Turkish MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron R. Turkish practice?
- Dr. Aaron Turkish has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Turkish practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Maspeth, NY.
See Flushing Pediatricians and Flushing Gastroenterologists.