A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Turkish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Turkish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Turkish, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turkish graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Turkish has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turkish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans