A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Tward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Tward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer (Experimental)
- Mastoiditis (Mastoid Process Infection)
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tward graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Tward has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Daniel Tward MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Neurotology, and Otology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron D. Tward practice?
- Dr. Aaron Tward has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Tward practices Surgery, Neurotology, and Otology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons and San Francisco Otolaryngologists.