A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Van Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Van Wright is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Wright
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Van Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Van Wright, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Wright graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Van Wright has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Van Wright MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aaron Van Wright practice?
- Dr. Aaron Van Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Van Wright practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.