A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Van Hise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Van Hise is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Hise
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Van Hise Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Hise graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Van Hise has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron C Van Hise DO is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron C. Van Hise practice?
- Dr. Aaron Van Hise has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Van Hise practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Jackson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Browns Mills, NJ and Englishtown, NJ.
See Jackson Cardiologists.