A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Vinik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Vinik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vinik
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinik graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vinik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Israel Vinik MD and PHD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Aaron I. Vinik practice?
- Dr. Aaron Vinik has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Vinik practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Endocrinologists.