A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Wagner, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Neuropathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Wagner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Scott Wagner MD is a male Pathologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Neuropathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron S. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Aaron Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Wagner practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Neuropathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pathologists.