A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Wever:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Wever is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Wever, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wever graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wever has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Dermatology Group of the Carolinas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Wever MD is a male Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Aaron Wever practice?
- Dr. Aaron Wever has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Wever practices Dermatology near Concord, NC.
See Concord Dermatologists.