A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Winnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Winnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Winnick, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Winnick graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Winnick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron M Winnick MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aaron M. Winnick practice?
- Dr. Aaron Winnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Winnick practices Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Surgeons.