Dr. Aaron Wittenberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 22nd, 2016
BEWARE - HE DOES NOT BELONG TO MAJOR INSURANCE COMPANIES AND LURKS IN HOSPITALS AND DOES PROCEDURES ON PATIENTS FULLY AWARE THAT THERE INSURANCES WILL NOT PAY AND THEN WAITS TO COLLECT FEES DIRECTLY FROM YOU.

December 3rd, 2014
Excellent caring physicisn
Dr Wittnberg did the Angiojet procedure to remove a clot my leg. He provided a clear and concise explanation of what would be done during the procedure and what to expect afterwards. He reviewed everything again at the hospital prior to the procedure and checked with me twice afterwards to insure that I was comfortable. Dr Wittenberg is an extremely competent and caring physician and I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing similar treatment.

September 27th, 2012
Great doctor.
I am so pleased with my referral to Dr. Wittenberg. He is blessed with skills like no other. Sweet spirit and a good listener.

June 20th, 2012
Charisse Roller
I can't thank him enough. He saved my leg. It was the best decision I ever made. Most of my doctors would say that my clots will dissolve eventually. I wasn't comfortable with that. To wait and not knowing if my leg will ever improve. I am glad that I sought treatment and Dr. Wittenberg was able to dissolve my extensive DVT. He did the blood clot removal procedure 2 months after DVT diagnosis. He is very nice and takes the time to explain my condition.

March 13th, 2012
Amy Suddarth
Dealing with DVT was terrifying and painful and Dr Wittenberg put me at ease immediately. He took his time to explain what was happening and made sure that I was comfortable.

June 28th, 2011
He is great, very nice, no waiting and did exactly what needed to be done and not a bunch extra to jack up my bill.

August 26th, 2008
Dr. Wittenberg is a doctor's doctor.
Dr. Wittenberg saved my daughter from a deep vein thrombosis. In retrospect, we could not have chosen a better doctor. Most hospitals and doctors do not offer the expertise of Dr. Wittenberg. Most people with DVT end up with permanent calcified clot, permanent damage to the valves in their vein, and a lifetime of living with a swollen leg. Dr. Wittenberg was able to thoroughly disolve the clot, physically remove it, and restore my daughters leg, her vein, and the vein valves to a "pristine" state. He will also spend as much time as needed to explain the situation and answer questions.