A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Wohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaron Wohl is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Wohl, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wohl graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Wohl has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Anthony Wohl MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aaron A. Wohl practice?
- Dr. Aaron Wohl has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaron Wohl practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Emergency Physicians.