A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaron Zucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaron Zucker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Liver Transplantation
- Status Asthmaticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Zucker graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zucker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaron Robert Zucker MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aaron R. Zucker practice?
- Dr. Aaron Zucker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aaron Zucker practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near East Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See East Hartford Pediatricians and East Hartford Critical Care Practitioners.