Dr. Aarti Deshpande Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aarti Deshpande?

January 20th, 2015

Waste of visit; disappointed, where is former Swedish doc Lambe?

Doc Despandie didn't seem to know what she was doing. I used to see Dr Lambe and they would not tell me where Dr Lambe went or why. This doctor changed everything and not seem to know half as much. Had never heard of restless legs, RSD, aura with my migraine. She made fun of Dr Lambe. Doc Despande you are so wise I don't think you would have to talk on that you are just so. Awful. Won't be back. And not to your other partner who just sits and tels everyone that they are fat. Met him already too when I had a cough. "Your fat!" Start eating right , lose those pounds ,and you wont get sick!" All 135 pounds of me wont be back. I only drove from Bellevue to see one person and you wont say where Doc Lambe is. Staff is nice cept they lie too where Lambe is and prtened I could see her if I came in.

August 5th, 2013

Had a bad experience

Last year I had gone to the urgent care and I had to consult Dr Aarti as there were no other doctors available as it was a holiday weekend. She had diagnosed wrongly and prescribed me antibiotics for the problem which I didn't have and after 3 days she called me and told to stop the medication and she told me to take some other medications for another problem (which she was guessing). I was feeling like a guinea pig (testing medicines on me with just guess work). I didn't take the medicines which she prescribed again as I didn't want to test drugs on my body !! She scared me saying I might have this, that an so on...hmm.. I had a bad experience. Waste of money and time and the pain u undergo taking unwanted anti-biotics!! She was not even sorry for wrong diagnosing!! I feel doctors here can't diagnose very simple problems.. They make a mountain out of a mole !! I consulted another specialist in a hospital later... !!

April 5th, 2017