A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aarti Kanwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aarti Kanwar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanwar graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Kanwar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aarti Kanwar MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aarti Kanwar practice?
- Dr. Aarti Kanwar has 1 office location.
Dr. Aarti Kanwar practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.