Dr. Aarti Raina MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Cumming, GA

September 28th, 2016
Rainbow
Dr Raina has been great since our first newborn visit. After my frantic phone calls, not being able to leave the hospital until I picked a Doctor, we didn't meet until I brought my little one in for her first appointment and she has been nothing but welcoming and very knowledgeable! My only complaint would be wait times can be long, both in the waiting room and once you're checked in a room. But you can't really complain when there is only one doctor, and she knows your name and your little one without even looking at the charts!

February 22nd, 2016
We love this Doctor and her staff as she goes out of her way to care for us.

May 19th, 2015
We love Dr Raina. We have seen her for years. She always makes sure I understand and I have no questions. I never feel rushed and she always calls within a few days to check on my child if they had a virus. After hours she's always the one who calls you back herself. She is great.

March 6th, 2015
Terrible experience
Rainbow pediatrics advertises itself as a holistic pediatrics practice, but there is nothing holistic about them. My last visit was the last straw, not only were the doctor and nurses rude, but the doctor insisted that I should be feeding my five month old solids three times a day and this is a direct quote "just shoving the food down there" because "no baby likes eating anyway". Not true. When I asked her why the American academy of pediatrics and the world health organization expressly say six months she just prattled on some nonsense about how if I didn't feed my baby at five months she wouldn't be able to swallow and would throw everything up and hate food for the rest of her life. Hmm seems legit. She is not pro breastfeeding at all and was very surprised to see me tandem nursing my 20 month old and newborn. In a pro breastfeeding practice, that's run of the mill. My last complaint is on the subject of vaccinations. Nearly every single person in my family currently has, or has died from an auto immune disease. When I vaccinated my daughter she seemed to have a reaction, she screamed inconsolably for hours upon hours and developed a sever case of eczema. I was concerned and halted her vaccinations. The eczema immediately disappeared. I explained to the doctor that I am not anti vaccine, but given my family history i am concerned about my daughters immune system and would like to talk about any dangers there could be or discuss and alternative schedule. This was her response, "my thing is to give all of the shots" very knowledgeable. Don't even get me started on the ridiculous wait times and how far in advance appointments have to be scheduled. Please, don't waste your time with this low quality practice.

February 16th, 2015
A very caring Doctor
I have been taking my son to Dr. Raina for 7 years now. Being Asthmatic, my son ends up having many visits from fall to spring. This year in a month and a half, he has had 4 visits already. Dr. Raina is a very caring doctor. She takes her time with you and does not leave the room until you are completely at ease. I can ask her all the questions I have and she answers every one of them without rushing me. She is a great doctor. Almost every time, I end up taking appointments on the morning of and there has never been an instance where I was told that I could not be seen.

March 7th, 2013
Dr.Raina
Dr. Raina and her staff have took care of my little boy for several years now and I have NEVER had any problems with anyone there. Thanks to Dr. Raina taking that extra step and making sure my son could take the meds that is given for ADD/ADHD before she percribed it to him, (she saved his life) . Because if she had percribed him meds after reading some papers about his behavior that his school filled out like another doctor did, before I took him to see her. My son would be dead today. There will always be a special place in my heart for Dr. Raina for giving me the chance to watch my son grow up and become a man. She has always took the time she needed with us and made sure I knew what was going on with him before we left and I am so thankful for that. She has the best staff in the world. Everyone in that office is so sweet and caring and you can tell that they put the kids first. As long as Dr. Raina and her staff are around, my son will always be in the best of hands when he gets sick. Thanks Dr. Raina and staff. xoxoxox

March 4th, 2013
An amazing practice!
I have 6 children that I have been taking to Dr Riana for over 2 years now. She has always been so personable with myself and my children and is very knowledgeble about illnesses they have had and about 2 of my children's ADHD diagnosis. There have been times that she has fit me in to her busy schedule at last minute notice. My usual wait time is no more than 10 minutes. As busy as she and her staff are, they always take time with my kids and show such a deep level of empathy when they aren't feeling well. I feel like we have known Dr. Raina many years. She has referred me to specialists when needed and always recomended great doctors in that field. I love the sweet staff that she employs. They always speak so sweet to my kids. I will never go to another pediatrician.

January 19th, 2013
Mom/ RN
After being bounced around at a large practice with 8 or 9 MD's, seeing different providers almost for everything but the yearly well checks, I searched for a small practice and found Dr. Raina. Thank goodness! She has managed my asthmatic child and my child with ADD wonderfully! Always able to get an appointment, staff is good, Dr. Raina trains them first hand (benefit of a small practice) and we have seen one or two other MD's that covered for her when on vacation in the past 5 years! Talk about continuity of care! She is great with the kids, very patient and listens to my children and me too! I have been a nurse for 17 years (L&D, Mother-Baby and MD office) and I have NEVER even worked for a doctor with the patience Dr. Raina has. She is just great, that is all there is to it. As far as insurance/ payment, I have never had an issue, but who does not expect a MD to verify insurance when you are a new patient? Very happy with Dr. Raina as our doctor, my kids love her as well.

January 23rd, 2012
Dr. Raina has been our doctor now for three and a half years. Our boys love her! She is always caring, compassionate, patient and kind. As a mom, she never rushes me when I have questions or concerns. We have always been very pleased with her care of our boys.

October 31st, 2011
Very happy with Dr. Raina
We have been going to Dr. Raina for just over a year, and have been very happy with her. Whenever we need a sick visit we are always able to get one the same day, usually right away. The wait is never long, and the staff is very nice. Dr. Raina takes good care of my kids, and talks right to them to find out how they are feeling.

April 18th, 2010
I am still being thanked by my friend whom I recommended to Dr. Raina. We have always found Dr. Raina to be caring and knowledgeable. We have been taking our children to Dr. Raina for several years and have watched the practice grow. There has been more than one time when I called Dr. Raina's office on a Sat. morning and she has always found space for me. I am very happy with Dr. Raina's service.

October 15th, 2009
Seems to be alot more concerned over payment/ insurance than providing medical care. You can't even get an appointment before first having your insurance checked. Even then you have to be on top of them to make sure they get their money as the billing system is totally clueless as to what they are about.