A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aasha Trowbridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aasha Trowbridge is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aasha Trowbridge, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trowbridge graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Trowbridge has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aasha Ann Trowbridge MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aasha A. Trowbridge practice?
- Dr. Aasha Trowbridge has 1 office location.
Dr. Aasha Trowbridge practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Primary Care Doctors.