A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aashish Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aashish Parikh, Psychiatry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aashish Parikh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parikh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aashish Ramesh Parikh MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aashish R. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Aashish Parikh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aashish Parikh practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.