Dr. Aashit Kanubhai Shah MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Pediatrics, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aashit Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aashit Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aashit Shah, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Epilepsy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aashit K. Shah practice?
Dr. Aashit Shah practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Pediatrics, and Critical Care Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists, Detroit Pediatricians, and Detroit Urgent Care Centers.