A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aashit Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aashit Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aashit Shah, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aashit Kanubhai Shah MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Aashit K. Shah practice?
- Dr. Aashit Shah has 5 office locations.
Dr. Aashit Shah practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Novi Neurologists.