A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aasia Ghazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aasia Ghazi, Allergy and Immunology Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghazi
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ghazi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aasia Ghazi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghazi graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Ghazi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aasia Ishrat Ghazi MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Aasia I. Ghazi practice?
- Dr. Aasia Ghazi has 1 office location.
Dr. Aasia Ghazi practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Allergists.