A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aasia Ghazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aasia Ghazi, Allergy and Immunology Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghazi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghazi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aasia Ghazi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghazi graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Ghazi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aasia Ishrat Ghazi MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Aasia I. Ghazi practice?
- Dr. Aasia Ghazi has 1 office location.
Dr. Aasia Ghazi practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Allergists.