A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aasia Ghazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aasia Ghazi, Allergy and Immunology Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghazi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghazi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aasia Ghazi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghazi graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Ghazi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aasia Ishrat Ghazi MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Aasia I. Ghazi practice?
- Dr. Aasia Ghazi has 1 office location.
Dr. Aasia Ghazi practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Allergists.