A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aasim Sehbai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aasim Sehbai, Hematologist/Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sehbai
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sehbai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aasim Sehbai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Patient Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Sehbai graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sehbai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beebe Medical Center
- West Virginia University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aasim S Sehbai MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Aasim S. Sehbai practice?
- Dr. Aasim Sehbai has 1 office location.
Dr. Aasim Sehbai practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Rehoboth Beach, DE.
See Rehoboth Beach Internists and Rehoboth Beach Oncologists.