A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aasim Sehbai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aasim Sehbai, Hematologist/Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aasim Sehbai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Patient Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Sehbai graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sehbai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beebe Medical Center
- West Virginia University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aasim Shaheen Sehbai MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Aasim S. Sehbai practice?
- Dr. Aasim Sehbai has 1 office location.
Dr. Aasim Sehbai practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lewes, DE.
See Lewes Internists and Lewes Oncologists.