A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aazy Aaby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aazy Aaby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aazy Aaby, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaby graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Aaby has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aazy A Aaby MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Aazy A. Aaby practice?
- Dr. Aazy Aaby has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aazy Aaby practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Happy Valley, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.