Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
May 13th, 2015

Awful, arrogant, rude, and patronizing. He showed up for less than 5 minutes looking grumpy scaring my sensitive sweet 4 year old. Facing a terrified child, Dr. Aaby asked in an angry tone if my child has mental problems! In summary, this is, by far, the worst MD I have ever met and I've had my fair share. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jan 12th, 2015

I have been to see Dr. Aaby many times over the years. He is one of the most caring and courteous physicians I know. He explains things thoroughly, took great care of my elderly mom when he did her cataract surgery and is all around a great doctor. I highly recommend him.g8

Exceptional Doctor show details Exceptional Doctor
Mar 17th, 2013

Both my husband and I and our children go to see Dr. Aaby. He has been my doctor for years. He is honest, would never try to sell you something that you do not need, and is always right on with our prescriptions

Feb 27th, 2013

He is good with kids. Too friendly? Takes a long time to get an appointment.

Feb 16th, 2013

Best doctor ever.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jan 31st, 2013

I have been seeing this doctor for over ten years now. He is honest and straightforward. He listens to concerns and accurately diagnoses problems. He is a phenomenal doctor who I highly recommend.

No one else gets my eyes right show details No one else gets my eyes right
Sep 29th, 2012

I miss having eye care. It's probably been about six years since I have been because I don't have health insurance. However, I have had Dr. Aaby as a doctor since I was a little kid. I have a severe astigmatism and I need prism in my lens. He gets it right on. I have tried other doctors at major optometry chains. However, I have had to go back multiple times because of the mistakes they made. Not with Dr. Aaby. If it's ever financially feasible I will go back to Dr. Aaby.

Shouldn't be a doctor! show details Shouldn't be a doctor!
Aug 6th, 2012

AWFUL doctor! He refused to listen. I suspected that my daughter had a certain eye condition. He REFUSED to conduct the proper diagnostic tests. My daughter now is nearly blind. I got a second opinion, and my suspicion was right. If Dr. Aaby would have put his huge ego to the side, her vision would be fine! Do not see him. He thinks he knows everything, and does NOT care about anyone but himself!

Jun 27th, 2012

This doctor doesn't care AT ALL!

Great doctor for kids show details Great doctor for kids
Mar 26th, 2012

Dr Aaby is great with children. I highly recommend him for anyone with young kids.

Jul 18th, 2011

Great surgeon!

Great Pediatric Doctor show details Great Pediatric Doctor
May 28th, 2010

Dr. Aaby is easy going, patient, and very informative. Three things you want when you are entrusting your child's care to them. He was willing to answer questions and didn't seem rushed. We did have to wait awhile for dilation but that is to be expected. His assistant was very nice and made my child feel at ease.

by ajfabb on Mar 5th, 2008 on citysearch.com

This year, when I went to get some new frames and lenses, I ran into a bunch of trouble. First, I was told I needed an eye exam even though my Rx was still valid. I waited over a week for my appointment. Upon arrival and wasting of an hour of my time,

Read Full Review at citysearch.com