A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abas Rezvani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abas Rezvani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abas Rezvani, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rezvani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rezvani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abas Andre Rezvani MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Abas A. Rezvani practice?
- Dr. Abas Rezvani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abas Rezvani practices Urology near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Urologists.