A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abas Rezvani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abas Rezvani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rezvani
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Rezvani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abas Rezvani, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rezvani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rezvani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abas Andre Rezvani MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Abas A. Rezvani practice?
- Dr. Abas Rezvani has 1 office location.
Dr. Abas Rezvani practices Urology near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Urologists.